Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Boys

April 10th we celebrated two very special boys! Believe it or not, Andy and John are 4!!!!



I wonder if their birthday will ever roll around when I do not think about the way these boys came into the world. I will probably always be that embarrassing mom crying at their birthday party when my memory takes me back to the day they were born. Beautiful then, so tiny and fragile. Beautiful now, so vibrant and energetic. I can not wait to see what the next year has in store for these two!


They have come so far..



2 comments:

Merritt Pace said...

Awwwwww....so sweet, Susan! You have such precious boys! Have a super weekend!

Love,
Merritt

Granny Meg said...

God can move mountains! I am so proud of all of my grandchildren. I can remember just like it was yesterday, when I held those little 2.5 pound precious packages. We have come a long way.

Love,
Mom