Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June Wrap Up

June was a big month for our family for several reasons:

June 16th- my birthday....my birthday was wonderful thanks to my wonderful family and friends. I got so many nice cards, phone calls and gifts! Everyone made me feel very special. While I appreciate all the well wishes, next year it won't hurt my feelings if no one notices. I have decided that getting older is for the birds.


June 17th- My Dad's birthday...this was a milestone for him because he turned 65! The countdown to retirement has officially begun.


June 18th- Father's Day...we did not do much to celebrate but don't confuse the lack of celebration for lack of appreciation and love for the awesome Dad's in my life! I love you Ashley, Dad, Kenny, Granddaddy TE and David!


June 24th...My mom and Kenny's wedding anniversary. At 12 I was slightly self centered and more concerned with how moving was going to impact my life. The real impact on my life has been having a great step-dad who loves me and has always done everything he could to help me.


June 26th- Nana's birthday...we celebrated with a party at my mom's house. It was a wonderful night complete with good food, good cake and good company.




June was good...did I mention swimming??!?!?

The boys went on a field trip to Saluda Shoals and had a ball! They get to swim almost every day at school and are having the best time!

No comments: