Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Questions about swing sets answered

I have gotten some questions since my last post about the swing set that Ashley built, so I thought I would give more specifics on it.
The swing set we got was a DIY kit from Wal-mart. It does not have monkey bars. I called around about various swing sets and found many nice ones that started at $1200.00 and went up from there.
Umm, yea. Pigs will fly before we spend that kind of loot on a swing set, not that they are not super cool and all, but seriously.

We got ours at Wal-mart; it was 400 bucks and some change. It took a long, long time to put together. Had Ashley known the work it would have taken, they might have gotten a different present, but I think at the end of it all he is glad that he did it. The appreciation on the boys' faces makes the work worthwhile (easy for me to say since I didn't really help).

It will be with us for a really long time and it makes my heart smile every time I pull into the driveway because when the twins were born we truly didn't know if our boys would have some limitations.

If any husbands are interested in specifics, ask Ashley. He did it all.

No comments: