Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tonight at dinner I watched Andrew and John eat chicken Parmesan and garlic bread...with a fork. It is amazing to stop and think how far they have come in 2.5 years. They have gone from being fed through an iv, to a ng tube, worked their way up to being able to take all 8 bottles per day while breathing so that they could come home from the hospital...and now, 2 short years later, they are eating chicken Parmesan with a fork. It is truly amazing. From 2.5 pounds to over 25 pounds. Their growth has been truly miraculous.

We got our pictures made for the church directory this week. There was a crowd of people there waiting to get their pictures made; Ashley needed to leave for SALT. The boys were NOT happy to see their daddy go. They wanted to go with him and ride in his "big truck".

I was trying to convince three tired, hungry children that we are going home soon. They were not acting their best. Even Wyatt was fussing. Of course, whenever we are in that situation (it happens to Ashley just as often as it does to me) people always say "wow, you have your hands full." or "I do not know how you do it" or "Better you than me". Of course, there are times when they drive me a little batty (not Wyatt yet) but I am so glad to be doing it. We are so blessed to have three crying children.

We're even more blessed when they smile!! :)

No comments: