Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Granny Meg

Sunday was Granny Meg's birthday; I am not sure if she turned 63 or 36 but we had a great time helping her celebrate. Sunday night our 5 showed up at her house with Chinese for dinner and had dinner, cake and ice cream and presents. Below you can see her pretty cake and gorgeous flowers that my brother sent her.
Mom (aka Granny Meg) and the boys

Wyatt decided to put his hand in the icing!

Andrew supervising Pop as he sets up the candles.


And finally, my favorite picture: Andrew helping Honey clean up under Wyatt's chair. What are we going to do with this child?
Mom, I love you very much and was so happy to spend your birthday with you. Have a wonderful year!




1 comment:

Merritt Pace said...

So cute! I love that last picture! Have a super week!

MER